[Parentsgroup-list] babysitter/nanny available

Mara Willard mwillard at fas.harvard.edu
Mon Jun 8 15:14:09 EDT 2009

My son's babysitter, currently working for us Mon/Thurs, is looking for
part-time summer work and then up to full time childcare for Sept - May.
Laurel is highly reliable, very good with our little boy (started when he was
about 4 months), sensible and has lots of babysitting experience, good
references.  She just graduated from Mass College of Art this spring and is
creative and alternative (vegan, no TV, piercings). I'm happy to discuss
further or pass on your contact info if you'd like to reach her or get a
resume. We pay her $15/hr.

Mara
(mom of Colin, 16 months)