[Parentsgroup-list] Pet-Friendly Housing?

Kathryn Glynn kathryn.m.glynn at gmail.com
Sun Jun 7 12:03:27 EDT 2009

Hello all--
Anybody have any leads on pet-friendly housing options?  I'm moving to MA
this summer to attend HKS, and will be brining my husband, two kids and two
dogs with me.  I'm in touch with a number of rental agents in the area, but
the dogs seem to be a sticking point.  So, anyone vacating a dog-allowed
rental this summer/fall?  Anyone know anyone who's vacating a dog-allowed
rental?  Anyone willing to sublet to a family with dogs?  ANY suggestions
and/or info would be appreciated!

thanks-- kathryn