[Parentsgroup-list] Looking for part-time nanny or nanny share in Brookline beginning July/Aug 2009

Kimberly Bertrand kbertran at hsph.harvard.edu
Thu Jun 4 10:03:31 EDT 2009

My husband and I have a one-month old son and are looking for part-time
child care beginning late July or August 2009.  Hours are negotiable but I
anticipate needing 2 full days (~15-20 hours per week).  We live in
Brookline, MA near Coolidge Corner (accessible by T and bus).  I am a
full-time graduate student at HSPH; my husband is a computer engineer.  We
don't smoke and don't have pets.

Ideally, we are interested in a nanny share (either sharing the cost of a
full-time nanny and splitting days of the week or having the nanny care for
both kids at the same time).  Alternatively, this might be a good position
for a full-time mom or a college/grad student majoring in early child
development.

If you know of a nanny in search of work, are interested in talking to me
more about the available position, or are a family interested in looking for
a nanny share in Brookline together, please email me at
kbertran at hsph.harvard.edu.

Sincerely,
Kim Bertrand