[Parentsgroup-list] ISO: Friday nanny, Spanish-speaking would be a bonus

Sara Suchman spsuch at gmail.com
Fri Jul 31 12:42:49 EDT 2009

Hi,
I am looking for a Friday nanny/babysitter starting in September. I
need 7 - 8 hours per day somewhere between 8am and 8pm, but I think I may be
able to be pretty flexible about the exact time frame within there.

I would love it if the nanny spoke Spanish so as not to lose the advantages
of the bilingual setting my daughter has been in to date, but am open to all
recommendations.

If you have or know of a nanny/babysitter who is looking for Friday work,
please let me know or pass along my info.

Thanks so much!

Sara

PS My
daughter is 2 years old and we live just outside Harvard Square,
toward Fresh Pond.

Sara P. Suchman
Doctoral Student
Harvard Graduate School of Education