[Parentsgroup-list] Fabulous Nanny Available

Misty Ojure misty.ojure at gmail.com
Fri Jul 31 10:32:28 EDT 2009

Our wonderful, energetic nanny needs a new family!  She will be
available three days per week (maybe more) starting mid-August.  (Our
daughter will be going to group daycare now that she is well into
toddlerhood.)  Lily, our nanny, has been with our daugther since she
was 9 months old.  We highly recommend her, as does our daughter, who
loves her dearly and asks for her often.  If you are interested,
contact Lily directly at lilakpereira at yahoo.com or by phone at
781-389-8520.

 You may also email me at misty.ojure at gmail.com or call me at
831-535-8362 if you have questions or would like more information.

Misty Koger-Ojure
MTS '10
Harvard Divinity School