[Parentsgroup-list] follow up

Maryann Shenoda mshenoda at fas.harvard.edu
Fri Jul 24 09:24:13 EDT 2009

For those of you who are interested in following up on the Dr. Holzman
complaint that I filed with HUHS.  I just received this email from
Linda Cannon.  I encourage those of you who have had bad experiences
to make them known to the Linda Cannon, Dr. Rosenthal, and Dr. Lynch.
peace,
Maryann

Begin forwarded message: