[Parentsgroup-list] Any good dental plan for adults?

Kontos, Emily Zobel Emily_Kontos at DFCI.HARVARD.EDU
Thu Jul 23 08:24:37 EDT 2009

HDS accepts delta dental. I have it and have been going to their
faculty practice for 4 years. I also agree to look into insurance
options but just know that many services are barely covered. I have an
amazing plan through my husband's work but I was still looking at a
$700 bill just for my portion of a root canal.

Emily Z Kontos, ScM
Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
Harvard School of Public Health

Sent from my iPhone