[Parentsgroup-list] Any good dental plan for adults?

Griffin, April Marie April_Griffin at hms.harvard.edu
Thu Jul 23 06:49:17 EDT 2009

I think it's still the open enrollment period so you could sign up for dental insurance, it would be on your term bill, and you could save towards that, and only pay whatever the copay is using the delta dental plan, which you unfortunately cannot use at the Harvard Dental School. Then you would also be insured if anything else happens to you, or your family if you opt for the family plan.  I personally prefer the HDS but it's more cost effective to have insurance, and I've been stopping in dentist offices on my normal route and finding out most of them will accept the version of Delta Dental that Harvard offers. So I'll be signing up for it for myself and my 3 year old. Good luck!
April
April Marie Griffin
Ph.D Candidate
Biological and Biomedical Sciences