[Parentsgroup-list] Any good dental plan for adults?

Kontos, Emily Zobel Emily_Kontos at DFCI.HARVARD.EDU
Thu Jul 23 06:35:10 EDT 2009

I would recommend going to the Harvard Dental School student practice.
They charge reduced rates since students work on you and it takes a
longer time. You can also go to their faculty practice and ask for a
fellow to work on you. I needed an emergency root canal this year and
a fellow did the work for free since she sympathized with my
situation, being a mother and student. You can also try the BU Dental
School. Best of luck.

Emily Z Kontos, ScM
Doctoral Candidate
Dana-Farber Cancer Institute