[Parentsgroup-list] TRICARE in Cambridge?

Kathryn Glynn kathryn.m.glynn at gmail.com
Mon Jul 20 13:02:59 EDT 2009

Any military/reservists out there?  I am planning to waive the HUHS
insurance, since my husband is a Marine reservists, and we can purchase
Reserve Tricare Select.  Anybody have any experience utilizing Tricare in
the Cambridge area?  Wondering if there are enough providers (pediatricians,
gen practice etc. etc.) to make it a good option, or if I should bite the
bullet and put dependents on my HUHS plan?