[Parentsgroup-list] Dr. Susan Holzman-HUHS

Maryann Shenoda mshenoda at fas.harvard.edu
Thu Jul 16 19:29:13 EDT 2009

Thanks Susannah,
I too would encourage all those parents who've had a bad experience
with Dr. Holzman (or any other pediatrician) to report the
negligence.  In addition to writing to David Rosenthal and member
services, we will also file a grievance with the MA Board of
Registration in Medicine (BORIM), instructions/forms here: http://www.massmedboard.org/consumer/complaint.shtm
.

I am told by some public interest experts whom I have consulted about
this issue that BORIM in Wakefield is now good at following through
with these complaints.  They are also a good resource if you are
looking for a doctor and want to know if any grievances have already
been filed against them.
peace,
maryann

>>> Maryann