[Parentsgroup-list] Dr. Susan Holzman-HUHS

rose at fas.harvard.edu rose at fas.harvard.edu
Thu Jul 16 13:58:33 EDT 2009

Dear Maryann,
I also urge you to contact member services, and also to write a letter to the
medical director at HUHS, David S. Rosenthal, M.D.

It is very important that such mistakes are recognized at the administration
level -- there may be ways, at both the clinician and the system levels, to
make such mistakes occur less frequently.

If any other parents have experienced such poor care at HUHS, please let me know
(as the GSAS Parents Group Chair), and let Dr. Rosenthal know. I worked in
health care for over 10 years, and I know that letters often get people's
attention.

I am so glad that nothing really damaging happened to your son.

Best,
Susannah