[Parentsgroup-list] Peddle Powered Kid Transport Suggestion?

Andrea Heberlein heberlein at wjh.harvard.edu
Wed Jul 15 13:10:30 EDT 2009

We had a front-mounted kid seat for our 2-3 year old (WeeRide) and
looooved it.  No experience with trailers.  He outgrew the WeeRide at
around 3.5 years (40-inch height limit, I think), and now at a bit
past 4 is riding a trail-a-bike happily.  Can't wait til #2 is big
enough to sit up in the WeeRide now-- she's, um, not born yet, so it
will be a little while...  The main disadvantage of the WeeRide that I
can see is that one person can't take two kids at the same time,
unlike a larger trailer.

Andrea