[Parentsgroup-list] Peddle Powered Kid Transport Suggestion?

Kira Petersen kpeters at fas.harvard.edu
Wed Jul 15 10:32:30 EDT 2009

Hi,

my son is eight now, but I used a front-mounted bike seat for him
until he was almost 6 (yes, he had pretty much outgrown it by then,
but it still worked somehow). He was riding his own bike by then, but
I used to drop him at his kindergarden on my way to work and it was
faster this way.  I found the seat on the internet and LOVED it!
safe, sturdy and with a little headrest for naps. People kept asking
me about it. Don't remember the name right now, but could try to find
out if you are interested.

best,
Kira