[Parentsgroup-list] Peddle Powered Kid Transport Suggestion?

Kathryn Glynn kathryn.m.glynn at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 09:52:08 EDT 2009

Hello all!
Wondering if anyone has an opinion on whether we should buy kids seats or a
kid trailer for our bikes?  We're not not training for a triathlon, just
biking around town.  Our kids are 3 and 1.  My first instinct was a
front-mounted bike seat, but the 3 yr old is too heavy, I think.  I like the
weatherproof/safe idea of a two-kid trailer, but they seem bulky and
wondering how easy they are attach/detach from the bike...

So, two bike seats (one on husband's one on my bike) or one of those cool
towing trailer deals?

tootles!
kathryn