[Parentsgroup-list] Newton daycare - fall opening?

russel russel at molbio.mgh.harvard.edu
Mon Jul 13 13:23:32 EDT 2009

We are looking for someone to share our spot at Franklin Square House-
near Longwood in Boston so not Newton, but I thought I might as well
post it. Its a really well run center- sunny- small- and our son loves
it. There are up to 12 toddlers ( our son will be 2 later this month)
in the toddler room ( they also have a small pre-school).  We can be
flexible about which days you would take...
Anyway, you can explore this option if it works.
http://franksquarekids.com/FSK/About.html

Sascha, mt Leo almost 2

--
Sascha Russel