[Parentsgroup-list] Deer ticks and lyme--HUHS doctors?

rose at fas.harvard.edu rose at fas.harvard.edu
Tue Jul 14 13:53:39 EDT 2009

Alex -- good information, thank you; I sent Sara a personal note about MDs at
HUHS -- but I do want to mention that you are right -- HUHS sees a lot of tick
bites and seems to be pretty well-versed in this topic; a few months ago, I
thought that I had been bitten by a tick, and my MD did a blood test, etc. My
doctor told me that it is something that they commonly deal with there.
Susannah Rose