[Parentsgroup-list] Deer ticks and lyme--HUHS doctors?

spsuch spsuch at gmail.com
Tue Jul 14 12:17:45 EDT 2009

Hi,

I've been bitten by two deer ticks recently and, since I didn't
realize I'd been bitten, have continued to nurse my daughter since. I
believe this now makes this both an internist (for me) and pediatric
(for my daughter) issue. Ugh.

Does anyone have experience with any of the HUHS primary care
physicians or pediatricians in terms of treating Lyme disease? Are
there any there that are more knowledgeable than the others?

Or, any other tidbits or words of wisdom you might have for me. All
very welcome.

Thanks! (and do those nightly tick checks--one I got in Maine but the
other was right here in good ol' suburbany Cambridge)

Sara