[Parentsgroup-list] Newton daycare - fall opening?

Meytal Higgins budin at fas.harvard.edu
Mon Jul 13 13:01:41 EDT 2009

Hello parents,

We are moving from Cambridge to Newton for a few months this fall before
leaving the Boston area, and are looking for part time daycare (preferably
at a center) for the fall in Newton.  We would like to put our son in a
center so that he can spend more time with other kids - so far grandma has
been caring for him full time.  Our son will be 20 months in September.  We
are flexible on days/times, and are looking for some recommendations,
preferably at a center that has a September 1 (or earlier) opening for his
age.

Thanks,
Meytal

GSAS '09 (hopefully)