[Parentsgroup-list] meeting other families in Watertown/Newton area (as well as other area)

Manuel Sprung manuel.sprung at gmail.com
Fri Jul 10 12:42:12 EDT 2009

Dear Harvard parents,

I will be a visiting scholar at the Dept of Psychology for the next 2 years
and my wife and I and our 6 month old daughter just moved into an appartment
in Watertown. We would very much like to connect with other families with
small children in the area, and we would be most grateful for any
suggestions on how we'd meet other parents. We were also wondering if there
are any new moms clubs or other forms of meetings amongst new moms and their
babies. Thank you very much in advance for any suggestions.

All best wishes,
Manuel

--
Dr. Manuel Sprung