[Parentsgroup-list] beaches around Boston

rose at fas.harvard.edu rose at fas.harvard.edu
Tue Jul 7 21:19:16 EDT 2009

Catherine,
You might try Devereux Beach, near Marblehead. I have not been there personally,
but I have friends with children who go there regularly and enjoy it. We spend
time in Marblehead with family, which is a great little town. Plus, all this is
about 15 miles away from Cambridge, making it a perfect day-trip. Let me know if
you go, or find another good place to go.

Best,
Susannah

Susannah Rose, GSAS Parents' Group Chair and Listserv administrator