[Parentsgroup-list] Nanny-share -- Mon, Thurs, Fri 9-4 in Harvard Square

Simone Ispa-Landa ispaland at fas.harvard.edu
Thu Jul 2 16:03:11 EDT 2009

We are looking for another family with whom to share our wonderful
nanny. Our daughter is 12 months old and we are looking for a family
with an infant around the same age. We have Mondays, Thursdays, and
Fridays from 9 AM - 4 PM open. (Another family is joining on Tuesdays
and Wednesdays).

Our nanny goes with our daughter to the library for sing-alongs, to
Stellabella Toys for playgroups, to the local playgrounds, and to the
Children's Museum. (No TV!) She is very warm, experienced, and
playful.

Our house is entirely baby-proofed and lead-free. We have two cats.

Please e-mail me if you are interested and we can talk on the phone to
discuss the details. ispaland at gmail.com. Thanks! Simone

--
Simone Ispa-Landa
Fellow, Project on Justice, Welfare and Economics