[Parentsgroup-list] hourly rate for babysitting?

spsuch spsuch at gmail.com
Thu Jan 29 20:27:04 EST 2009

Yes, this has been my experience also.

$10/hour for high school
$12/hour for college or out of college but without much experience
$15/hour for out of college and experienced (or very experienced
juniors or seniors college--some of the Lesley junior and seniors,
nursing students, etc)

Some of the babysitters I've hired at $15/hour get more from other
families (between 16 and 18), but they accept $15 when I offer it.

Just one more data point!

Sara