[Parentsgroup-list] looking for high chair

Alexander Macalalad amacalal at hsph.harvard.edu
Wed Jan 28 17:37:12 EST 2009

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone had a high chair they are no longer using that
they would be willing to donate.  We have been getting by with one high
chair for our twins and have been feeding them serially, but now that
they are getting more independent with eating, they are more interested
in eating together.  We only plan on using the high chair a little while
longer, until they can sit at their table and/or in a booster seat, so
we'd rather not shell out the money for a high chair we're only going to
use for a little while.

Alex