[Parentsgroup-list] childcare 2-3 year old? (and infant)

Marna Costanzo mcostanz at fas.harvard.edu
Wed Jan 28 14:53:10 EST 2009

Hi Michelle,

We've been really happy with the preschool at Elizabeth Peabody House
in Somerville for our son (3 years).  It's from 2.9 years old.  They
also have infant/ toddler for younger kids at a different location,
which I'm not familiar with.
http://www.elizabethpeabodyhouse.org/en/
617-623-5510

Our baby just started at Bellas Manitas in Somerville - they've
expanded their program to include infants and toddlers so they're
enrolling at very reasonable rates to fill up those new spots (if
anyone on the list is looking for infant care).  They also have a
pre-school program which is bilingual in focus, so they cover
everything from 3 months to 5 years now.
http://bellasmanitas.net/
617-440-5002

Both these places are about 2 miles from the Cambridge campus.

Good luck!

Marna