[Parentsgroup-list] Day care scholarships

rose at fas.harvard.edu rose at fas.harvard.edu
Tue Jan 27 23:02:13 EST 2009

Lindsay,
Thank you for sharing your email and response. This is the a very similar
response from Provost's Singers (directly from Dr. Liza Cariga-Lo) office
regarding an email I sent her last week on this topic. Let's keep our fingers
crossed that the a better plan is approved to help eligible. graduate student
parents pay for their childcare costs.

Please keep in touch on this issue.
Best,
Susannah