[Parentsgroup-list] Childcare Scholarships

Marissa Olson Hummon marissa.olson at gmail.com
Fri Jan 23 15:29:29 EST 2009


Perhaps this would be a good time to mention that the Parental
Accommodation Report that came out last year recommended changing the
application guidelines for  the child care scholarships available to
graduate students.  It would be more fair to all graduate student
parents if the scholarship could reimburse any child care situation
(home child care, nanny, non-Harvard affiliated centers), other than
paying a relative/stay-at-home-parent.  This would bring the graduate
student child care scholarship guidelines in line with the
staff/faculty child care reimbursements.

My two cents!
Marissa

A full copy of the report is available here:
http://www.hcs.harvard.edu/gsc/gradschool/Parental_Accommodation_Report_FINAL.pdf


On Fri, Jan 23, 2009 at 3:00 PM,
<parentsgroup-list-request at lists.hcs.harvard.edu> wrote:
> Send Parentsgroup-list mailing list submissions to
>        parentsgroup-list at lists.hcs.harvard.edu
>
> To subscribe or unsubscribe via the World Wide Web, visit
>        http://lists.hcs.harvard.edu/mailman/listinfo/parentsgroup-list
> or, via email, send a message with subject or body 'help' to
>        parentsgroup-list-request at lists.hcs.harvard.edu
>
> You can reach the person managing the list at
>        parentsgroup-list-owner at lists.hcs.harvard.edu
>
> When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific
> than "Re: Contents of Parentsgroup-list digest..."
>
>
> Today's Parentsgroup Digest:
>
> Today's Topics:
>
>   1. Re: Parentsgroup-list Digest, Vol 418, Issue 1 (Susan McDonald)
>   2. Re: Re: Parentsgroup-list Digest, Vol 418, Issue 1 (Debrah Rud)
>   3. Re: Doctoral Student Scholarship (Jennifer Roloff Welch)
>
>
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> Message: 1
> Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2009 12:50:13 -0500
> From: Susan McDonald <susan_mcdonald at ksg07.harvard.edu>
> Subject: [Parentsgroup-list] Re: Parentsgroup-list Digest, Vol 418,
>        Issue 1
> To: parentsgroup-list at lists.hcs.harvard.edu
> Message-ID:
>        <9389865f0901230950m5e2b8069uc4ef972d47c43301 at mail.gmail.com>
> Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1
>
> Hi,
>
> Susannah asked if others have had to sign the childcare contract
> before knowing about the scholarship. Having been both a grad student
> and (now) staff, I can say this seems to be standard in terms of how
> the scholarships are administered, with months respectively between
> contract signing, scholarship application, scholarship notification,
> and (retroactive) disbursement of funds. I realize this is a listserv
> for students, not staff, but it may help to understand that this seems
> to be how the Work-Life schedule works across the board.
>
> Susan
> HKS, HBS
>
> On Fri, Jan 23, 2009 at 12:21 PM,
> <parentsgroup-list-request at lists.hcs.harvard.edu> wrote:
>> Send Parentsgroup-list mailing list submissions to
>>        parentsgroup-list at lists.hcs.harvard.edu
>>
>> To subscribe or unsubscribe via the World Wide Web, visit
>>        http://lists.hcs.harvard.edu/mailman/listinfo/parentsgroup-list
>> or, via email, send a message with subject or body 'help' to
>>        parentsgroup-list-request at lists.hcs.harvard.edu
>>
>> You can reach the person managing the list at
>>        parentsgroup-list-owner at lists.hcs.harvard.edu
>>
>> When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific
>> than "Re: Contents of Parentsgroup-list digest..."
>>
>>
>> Today's Parentsgroup Digest:
>>
>> Today's Topics:
>>
>>   1. Re: Doctoral Student Scholarship (rose at fas.harvard.edu)
>>
>>
>> ----------------------------------------------------------------------
>>
>> Message: 1
>> Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2009 16:24:36 -0500
>> From: rose at fas.harvard.edu
>> Subject: Re: [Parentsgroup-list] Doctoral Student Scholarship
>> To: "parentsgroup-list at lists.hcs.harvard.edu"
>>        <parentsgroup-list at lists.hcs.harvard.edu>
>> Cc: ""@fas.harvard.edu
>> Message-ID: <1232659476.4978e414b9cc8 at webmail.fas.harvard.edu>
>> Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1
>>
>> Harvard Grad Parents:
>>
>> I am very, very glad that Debrah brought this issue up to the group and to my
>> attention. In the past, I have worked with GSC, HGWISE and the administration
>> to help improve issues related to grad parents.
>>
>> I trying to find out whether or not the childcare scholarships will be available
>> again this year to qualified grad parents. I do not have any answers yet, but I
>> hope to get updates next week.
>>
>> Is there anyone, other than Debrah, who is the same situation? -- Having to sign
>> a Harvard daycare contract before knowing whether or not you are going to
>> receive a childcare scholarship this year? If so, please let me know.
>>
>> Best,
>> Susannah Rose
>> Chair, Harvard Parents' Group
>>
>> Quoting Debrah Rud <debrah_rud at student.hms.harvard.edu>:
>>
>>> Thanks Sara ­ very wise words. Appreciate the thoughtful response. Deb
>>>
>>>
>>> On 1/21/09 1:04 PM, "spsuch" <spsuch at gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> > Hi Debrah, et al,
>>> >
>>> > This is certainly a very tough situation. Here are my thoughts based on my
>>> > experience working with large (like Harvard) and small (like the daycare
>>> > centers) organizations.
>>> >
>>> > I fear that if pressure is put on the University to make a decision before
>>> > they are ready and have decided the budget as a whole, the answer is more
>>> > likely to be 'no'. 'No' is, when it comes to financial issues, the safer
>>> > answer. What might be doable, however, is to find out the date by which
>>> this
>>> > decision will be made. Could the Office of Work Life help to get an answer
>>> to
>>> > this piece of the puzzle?
>>> >
>>> > The organizations that do have flexibility are the daycare centers. I'm not
>>> > currently enrolled in one but have applied to most of them for this
>>> September.
>>> > They've told me that the earliest I might hear is the beginning of spring
>>> or
>>> > maybe, even, late April or early May. I'm not sure what they do between
>>> > January 23 and April 1, but maybe they could find some way to move their
>>> > January 23 deadline for re-enrolling closer to April. I imagine they might
>>> > start calling families, doing tours, etc, but, the likely truth of the
>>> matter
>>> > is that the need is so great that they will fill their spots even if they
>>> > wait.
>>> >
>>> > If I were currently enrolled, I'd approach the director, explain the
>>> situation
>>> > and see if you (or anyone to whom this applies) might get an extension on
>>> the
>>> > re-enrollment deadline.
>>> >
>>> > I hesitate to send out an email with advice that doesn't pertain to me
>>> > (though, fingers crossed on both the enrollment and scholarship fronts, it
>>> > might next year!), but here it is, for what it's worth...
>>> >
>>> > Sara
>>> > HGSE
>>> >
>>> >
>>> >
>>> >
>>> > On Jan 21, 2009, at 12:27 PM, Debrah Rud wrote:
>>> >
>>> >>  Hi all,
>>> >>
>>> >>  As some of you may know, the doctoral student child care scholarship was
>>> a 3
>>> >> year pilot program and last year was the last year of the pilot. The
>>> Office
>>> >> of Work Life does not know if the scholarship funds will be renewed. The
>>> >> deadline for re-enrolling children at many Harvard affiliated programs
>>> (where
>>> >> the funds are valid) is approaching quickly. I know for my daycare center
>>> >> (PTCC) the deadline to re-enroll is THIS FRIDAY 1/23.
>>> >>
>>> >>  I called the Office of Work Life and they don¹t think it is likely that
>>> the
>>> >> scholarship committee will make a decision before the deadline to
>>> re-enroll.
>>> >> The woman in the office suggested that I contact my dean, which I did, and
>>> he
>>> >> didn¹t really know who to call to put pressure on. I¹m not sure what to
>>> do.
>>> >> It is a helpless feeling.
>>> >>
>>> >>  I feel strongly that even if the answer is that the scholarships will not
>>> be
>>> >> available, we need to know that. The timing of this is very tricky, as we
>>> are
>>> >> being asked to either commit to paying $20K or more for a year of child
>>> care
>>> >> without knowing if we will get any financial assistance or to lose our
>>> >> hard-won slots at daycares where we have forged relationships with care
>>> >> givers.
>>> >>
>>> >>  This is a tough spot. At least for me I know my son is eligible for
>>> >> kindergarten in Cambridge next fall, but there are many families that
>>> don¹t
>>> >> have the choice of public school next year.
>>> >>
>>> >>  Does anyone know who we can talk to in order to get an answer? I think
>>> this
>>> >> puts many of us in a very difficult position.
>>> >>
>>> >>  Thanks,
>>> >>  Debrah
>>> >>   _______________________________________________
>>> >> Parentsgroup-list mailing list
>>> >> Parentsgroup-list at lists.hcs.harvard.edu
>>> >> http://lists.hcs.harvard.edu/mailman/listinfo/parentsgroup-list
>>> >
>>> >
>>>
>>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> ------------------------------
>>
>> _______________________________________________
>> Parentsgroup-list mailing list
>> Parentsgroup-list at lists.hcs.harvard.edu
>> http://lists.hcs.harvard.edu/mailman/listinfo/parentsgroup-list
>>
>>
>> End of Parentsgroup-list Digest, Vol 418, Issue 1
>> *************************************************
>>
>
>
> ------------------------------
>
> Message: 2
> Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2009 13:34:15 -0500
> From: Debrah Rud <debrah_rud at student.hms.harvard.edu>
> Subject: Re: [Parentsgroup-list] Re: Parentsgroup-list Digest, Vol
>        418, Issue 1
> To: Susan McDonald <susan_mcdonald at ksg07.harvard.edu>,
>        "parentsgroup-list at lists.hcs.harvard.edu"
>        <parentsgroup-list at lists.hcs.harvard.edu>
> Message-ID: <C59F77D7.3F4D%debrah_rud at student.hms.harvard.edu>
> Content-Type: text/plain;       charset="ISO-8859-1"
>
> Hi all,
>
> Yes, Susan makes a good point about the timing of the application process,
> but the issue here is that the scholarship program has not been renewed, so
> we don't know if funds will even be available to apply for at all.
>
> This is the issue at hand: are there funds available? The scholarship was a
> 3 year pilot program, and last year was the third year.
>
> Best,
> Debrah
>
>
> On 1/23/09 12:50 PM, "Susan McDonald" <susan_mcdonald at ksg07.harvard.edu>
> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Susannah asked if others have had to sign the childcare contract
>> before knowing about the scholarship. Having been both a grad student
>> and (now) staff, I can say this seems to be standard in terms of how
>> the scholarships are administered, with months respectively between
>> contract signing, scholarship application, scholarship notification,
>> and (retroactive) disbursement of funds. I realize this is a listserv
>> for students, not staff, but it may help to understand that this seems
>> to be how the Work-Life schedule works across the board.
>>
>> Susan
>> HKS, HBS
>>
>> On Fri, Jan 23, 2009 at 12:21 PM,
>> <parentsgroup-list-request at lists.hcs.harvard.edu> wrote:
>>> Send Parentsgroup-list mailing list submissions to
>>>        parentsgroup-list at lists.hcs.harvard.edu
>>>
>>> To subscribe or unsubscribe via the World Wide Web, visit
>>>        http://lists.hcs.harvard.edu/mailman/listinfo/parentsgroup-list
>>> or, via email, send a message with subject or body 'help' to
>>>        parentsgroup-list-request at lists.hcs.harvard.edu
>>>
>>> You can reach the person managing the list at
>>>        parentsgroup-list-owner at lists.hcs.harvard.edu
>>>
>>> When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific
>>> than "Re: Contents of Parentsgroup-list digest..."
>>>
>>>
>>> Today's Parentsgroup Digest:
>>>
>>> Today's Topics:
>>>
>>>   1. Re: Doctoral Student Scholarship (rose at fas.harvard.edu)
>>>
>>>
>>> ----------------------------------------------------------------------
>>>
>>> Message: 1
>>> Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2009 16:24:36 -0500
>>> From: rose at fas.harvard.edu
>>> Subject: Re: [Parentsgroup-list] Doctoral Student Scholarship
>>> To: "parentsgroup-list at lists.hcs.harvard.edu"
>>>        <parentsgroup-list at lists.hcs.harvard.edu>
>>> Cc: ""@fas.harvard.edu
>>> Message-ID: <1232659476.4978e414b9cc8 at webmail.fas.harvard.edu>
>>> Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1
>>>
>>> Harvard Grad Parents:
>>>
>>> I am very, very glad that Debrah brought this issue up to the group and to my
>>> attention. In the past, I have worked with GSC, HGWISE and the administration
>>> to help improve issues related to grad parents.
>>>
>>> I trying to find out whether or not the childcare scholarships will be
>>> available
>>> again this year to qualified grad parents. I do not have any answers yet, but
>>> I
>>> hope to get updates next week.
>>>
>>> Is there anyone, other than Debrah, who is the same situation? -- Having to
>>> sign
>>> a Harvard daycare contract before knowing whether or not you are going to
>>> receive a childcare scholarship this year? If so, please let me know.
>>>
>>> Best,
>>> Susannah Rose
>>> Chair, Harvard Parents' Group
>>>
>>> Quoting Debrah Rud <debrah_rud at student.hms.harvard.edu>:
>>>
>>>> Thanks Sara ­ very wise words. Appreciate the thoughtful response. Deb
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> On 1/21/09 1:04 PM, "spsuch" <spsuch at gmail.com> wrote:
>>>>
>>>>> Hi Debrah, et al,
>>>>>
>>>>> This is certainly a very tough situation. Here are my thoughts based on my
>>>>> experience working with large (like Harvard) and small (like the daycare
>>>>> centers) organizations.
>>>>>
>>>>> I fear that if pressure is put on the University to make a decision before
>>>>> they are ready and have decided the budget as a whole, the answer is more
>>>>> likely to be 'no'. 'No' is, when it comes to financial issues, the safer
>>>>> answer. What might be doable, however, is to find out the date by which
>>>> this
>>>>> decision will be made. Could the Office of Work Life help to get an answer
>>>> to
>>>>> this piece of the puzzle?
>>>>>
>>>>> The organizations that do have flexibility are the daycare centers. I'm not
>>>>> currently enrolled in one but have applied to most of them for this
>>>> September.
>>>>> They've told me that the earliest I might hear is the beginning of spring
>>>> or
>>>>> maybe, even, late April or early May. I'm not sure what they do between
>>>>> January 23 and April 1, but maybe they could find some way to move their
>>>>> January 23 deadline for re-enrolling closer to April. I imagine they might
>>>>> start calling families, doing tours, etc, but, the likely truth of the
>>>> matter
>>>>> is that the need is so great that they will fill their spots even if they
>>>>> wait.
>>>>>
>>>>> If I were currently enrolled, I'd approach the director, explain the
>>>> situation
>>>>> and see if you (or anyone to whom this applies) might get an extension on
>>>> the
>>>>> re-enrollment deadline.
>>>>>
>>>>> I hesitate to send out an email with advice that doesn't pertain to me
>>>>> (though, fingers crossed on both the enrollment and scholarship fronts, it
>>>>> might next year!), but here it is, for what it's worth...
>>>>>
>>>>> Sara
>>>>> HGSE
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> On Jan 21, 2009, at 12:27 PM, Debrah Rud wrote:
>>>>>
>>>>>>  Hi all,
>>>>>>
>>>>>>  As some of you may know, the doctoral student child care scholarship was
>>>> a 3
>>>>>> year pilot program and last year was the last year of the pilot. The
>>>> Office
>>>>>> of Work Life does not know if the scholarship funds will be renewed. The
>>>>>> deadline for re-enrolling children at many Harvard affiliated programs
>>>> (where
>>>>>> the funds are valid) is approaching quickly. I know for my daycare center
>>>>>> (PTCC) the deadline to re-enroll is THIS FRIDAY 1/23.
>>>>>>
>>>>>>  I called the Office of Work Life and they don¹t think it is likely that
>>>> the
>>>>>> scholarship committee will make a decision before the deadline to
>>>> re-enroll.
>>>>>> The woman in the office suggested that I contact my dean, which I did, and
>>>> he
>>>>>> didn¹t really know who to call to put pressure on. I¹m not sure what to
>>>> do.
>>>>>> It is a helpless feeling.
>>>>>>
>>>>>>  I feel strongly that even if the answer is that the scholarships will not
>>>> be
>>>>>> available, we need to know that. The timing of this is very tricky, as we
>>>> are
>>>>>> being asked to either commit to paying $20K or more for a year of child
>>>> care
>>>>>> without knowing if we will get any financial assistance or to lose our
>>>>>> hard-won slots at daycares where we have forged relationships with care
>>>>>> givers.
>>>>>>
>>>>>>  This is a tough spot. At least for me I know my son is eligible for
>>>>>> kindergarten in Cambridge next fall, but there are many families that
>>>> don¹t
>>>>>> have the choice of public school next year.
>>>>>>
>>>>>>  Does anyone know who we can talk to in order to get an answer? I think
>>>> this
>>>>>> puts many of us in a very difficult position.
>>>>>>
>>>>>>  Thanks,
>>>>>>  Debrah
>>>>>>   _______________________________________________
>>>>>> Parentsgroup-list mailing list
>>>>>> Parentsgroup-list at lists.hcs.harvard.edu
>>>>>> http://lists.hcs.harvard.edu/mailman/listinfo/parentsgroup-list
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> ------------------------------
>>>
>>> _______________________________________________
>>> Parentsgroup-list mailing list
>>> Parentsgroup-list at lists.hcs.harvard.edu
>>> http://lists.hcs.harvard.edu/mailman/listinfo/parentsgroup-list
>>>
>>>
>>> End of Parentsgroup-list Digest, Vol 418, Issue 1
>>> *************************************************
>>>
>> _______________________________________________
>> Parentsgroup-list mailing list
>> Parentsgroup-list at lists.hcs.harvard.edu
>> http://lists.hcs.harvard.edu/mailman/listinfo/parentsgroup-list
>>
>
>
>
>
> ------------------------------
>
> Message: 3
> Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2009 13:58:43 -0600
> From: Jennifer Roloff Welch <roloffje at gmail.com>
> Subject: Re: [Parentsgroup-list] Doctoral Student Scholarship
> To: rose at fas.harvard.edu
> Cc: ""@fas.harvard.edu, "parentsgroup-list at lists.hcs.harvard.edu"
>        <parentsgroup-list at lists.hcs.harvard.edu>
> Message-ID:
>        <4fdd3aac0901231158qf72d692j3fe42b3a69b7b80 at mail.gmail.com>
> Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1"
>
> Hello to all and to Susannah,
> Does anyone think there would be a possibility of Harvard giving small
> grants to doctoral students registered in absentia for childcare related
> expenses? Just a thought, as I live in IL and have never been able to take
> advantage of the childcare scholarships in Cambridge.
> Thank you,
> Jenni
>
> On Thu, Jan 22, 2009 at 3:24 PM, <rose at fas.harvard.edu> wrote:
>
>> Harvard Grad Parents:
>>
>> I am very, very glad that Debrah brought this issue up to the group and to
>> my
>> attention. In the past, I have worked with GSC, HGWISE and the
>> administration
>> to help improve issues related to grad parents.
>>
>> I trying to find out whether or not the childcare scholarships will be
>> available
>> again this year to qualified grad parents. I do not have any answers yet,
>> but I
>> hope to get updates next week.
>>
>> Is there anyone, other than Debrah, who is the same situation? -- Having =
> to
>> sign
>> a Harvard daycare contract before knowing whether or not you are going to
>> receive a childcare scholarship this year? If so, please let me know.
>>
>> Best,
>> Susannah Rose
>> Chair, Harvard Parents' Group
>>
>> Quoting Debrah Rud <debrah_rud at student.hms.harvard.edu>:
>>
>> > Thanks Sara =AD very wise words. Appreciate the thoughtful response. Deb
>> >
>> >
>> > On 1/21/09 1:04 PM, "spsuch" <spsuch at gmail.com> wrote:
>> >
>> > > Hi Debrah, et al,
>> > >
>> > > This is certainly a very tough situation. Here are my thoughts based =
> on
>> my
>> > > experience working with large (like Harvard) and small (like the
>> daycare
>> > > centers) organizations.
>> > >
>> > > I fear that if pressure is put on the University to make a decision
>> before
>> > > they are ready and have decided the budget as a whole, the answer is
>> more
>> > > likely to be 'no'. 'No' is, when it comes to financial issues, the
>> safer
>> > > answer. What might be doable, however, is to find out the date by whi=
> ch
>> > this
>> > > decision will be made. Could the Office of Work Life help to get an
>> answer
>> > to
>> > > this piece of the puzzle?
>> > >
>> > > The organizations that do have flexibility are the daycare centers. I=
> 'm
>> not
>> > > currently enrolled in one but have applied to most of them for this
>> > September.
>> > > They've told me that the earliest I might hear is the beginning of
>> spring
>> > or
>> > > maybe, even, late April or early May. I'm not sure what they do betwe=
> en
>> > > January 23 and April 1, but maybe they could find some way to move
>> their
>> > > January 23 deadline for re-enrolling closer to April. I imagine they
>> might
>> > > start calling families, doing tours, etc, but, the likely truth of the
>> > matter
>> > > is that the need is so great that they will fill their spots even if
>> they
>> > > wait.
>> > >
>> > > If I were currently enrolled, I'd approach the director, explain the
>> > situation
>> > > and see if you (or anyone to whom this applies) might get an extension
>> on
>> > the
>> > > re-enrollment deadline.
>> > >
>> > > I hesitate to send out an email with advice that doesn't pertain to me
>> > > (though, fingers crossed on both the enrollment and scholarship front=
> s,
>> it
>> > > might next year!), but here it is, for what it's worth...
>> > >
>> > > Sara
>> > > HGSE
>> > >
>> > >
>> > >
>> > >
>> > > On Jan 21, 2009, at 12:27 PM, Debrah Rud wrote:
>> > >
>> > >>  Hi all,
>> > >>
>> > >>  As some of you may know, the doctoral student child care scholarship
>> was
>> > a 3
>> > >> year pilot program and last year was the last year of the pilot. The
>> > Office
>> > >> of Work Life does not know if the scholarship funds will be renewed.
>> The
>> > >> deadline for re-enrolling children at many Harvard affiliated progra=
> ms
>> > (where
>> > >> the funds are valid) is approaching quickly. I know for my daycare
>> center
>> > >> (PTCC) the deadline to re-enroll is THIS FRIDAY 1/23.
>> > >>
>> > >>  I called the Office of Work Life and they don=B9t think it is likely
>> that
>> > the
>> > >> scholarship committee will make a decision before the deadline to
>> > re-enroll.
>> > >> The woman in the office suggested that I contact my dean, which I di=
> d,
>> and
>> > he
>> > >> didn=B9t really know who to call to put pressure on. I=B9m not sure =
> what
>> to
>> > do.
>> > >> It is a helpless feeling.
>> > >>
>> > >>  I feel strongly that even if the answer is that the scholarships wi=
> ll
>> not
>> > be
>> > >> available, we need to know that. The timing of this is very tricky, =
> as
>> we
>> > are
>> > >> being asked to either commit to paying $20K or more for a year of
>> child
>> > care
>> > >> without knowing if we will get any financial assistance or to lose o=
> ur
>> > >> hard-won slots at daycares where we have forged relationships with
>> care
>> > >> givers.
>> > >>
>> > >>  This is a tough spot. At least for me I know my son is eligible for
>> > >> kindergarten in Cambridge next fall, but there are many families that
>> > don=B9t
>> > >> have the choice of public school next year.
>> > >>
>> > >>  Does anyone know who we can talk to in order to get an answer? I
>> think
>> > this
>> > >> puts many of us in a very difficult position.
>> > >>
>> > >>  Thanks,
>> > >>  Debrah
>> > >>   _______________________________________________
>> > >> Parentsgroup-list mailing list
>> > >> Parentsgroup-list at lists.hcs.harvard.edu
>> > >> http://lists.hcs.harvard.edu/mailman/listinfo/parentsgroup-list
>> > >
>> > >
>> >
>> >
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> _______________________________________________
>> Parentsgroup-list mailing list
>> Parentsgroup-list at lists.hcs.harvard.edu
>> http://lists.hcs.harvard.edu/mailman/listinfo/parentsgroup-list
>>
>
>
>
> -- =
>
> Jennifer Roloff Welch
> Advanced Doctoral Candidate
> Harvard Graduate School of Education
> -------------- next part --------------
> An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
> URL: http://lists.hcs.harvard.edu/pipermail/parentsgroup-list/attachments/2=
> 0090123/330e4f2f/attachment.htm
>
> ------------------------------
>
> _______________________________________________
> Parentsgroup-list mailing list
> Parentsgroup-list at lists.hcs.harvard.edu
> http://lists.hcs.harvard.edu/mailman/listinfo/parentsgroup-list
>
>
> End of Parentsgroup-list Digest, Vol 418, Issue 2
> *************************************************
>



-- 
Marissa Olson Hummon

Rowland Institute at Harvard
100 Edwin H. Land Boulevard
Cambridge, MA 02142

Gordon McKay Laboratory
9 Oxford St
Cambridge, MA 02138

617-835-7359 (m)
617-496-5471 (o)
617-497-4709 (l)


More information about the Parentsgroup-list mailing list