[Parentsgroup-list] Doctoral Student Scholarship

Jennifer Roloff Welch roloffje at gmail.com
Fri Jan 23 14:58:43 EST 2009

Hello to all and to Susannah,
Does anyone think there would be a possibility of Harvard giving small
grants to doctoral students registered in absentia for childcare related
expenses? Just a thought, as I live in IL and have never been able to take
advantage of the childcare scholarships in Cambridge.
Thank you,
Jenni

-- =

Jennifer Roloff Welch