[Parentsgroup-list] Doctoral Student Scholarship

rose at fas.harvard.edu rose at fas.harvard.edu
Thu Jan 22 16:24:36 EST 2009

Harvard Grad Parents:

I am very, very glad that Debrah brought this issue up to the group and to my
attention. In the past, I have worked with GSC, HGWISE and the administration
to help improve issues related to grad parents.

I trying to find out whether or not the childcare scholarships will be available
again this year to qualified grad parents. I do not have any answers yet, but I
hope to get updates next week.

Is there anyone, other than Debrah, who is the same situation? -- Having to sign
a Harvard daycare contract before knowing whether or not you are going to
receive a childcare scholarship this year? If so, please let me know.

Best,
Susannah Rose
Chair, Harvard Parents' Group