[Parentsgroup-list] No Recalls Posted

rose at fas.harvard.edu rose at fas.harvard.edu
Mon Jan 12 21:33:56 EST 2009

Fellow Harvard Parents:

Thank you for responding to the survey about whether or not you want me to post
the recalls in the parents listserv. The clear majority of those who responded
do NOT favor posting the recalls from the CPSC on our listserv.

However, you can subscribe to the announcements directly by going to the
Consumer Product Safety Commission. To join a CPSC email subscription list,
please go to https://www.cpsc.gov/cpsclist.aspx.

I hope that this is helpful.

Best,
Susannah Rose