[Parentsgroup-list] P/T Nanny Available

Misty Ojure misty.ojure at gmail.com
Fri Jan 9 20:54:29 EST 2009

Our Nanny is looking for part-time work starting ASAP.  She is
available Mondays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays (we use her on Tues and
Fri).  Scheduling is somewhat flexible from semester to semester, as
my husband and I are both students, and our schedules shift
accordingly.  We prefer to work together with the other family to
figure out a schedule that works for everyone.  She has been caring
for our one year old since Sept and we are very happy.  Her email:
lilakpereira at yahoo.com.  Phone:  781-389-8520.  My email:
misty.ojure at gmail.com.