[Parentsgroup-list] Montessori preschool?

Kontos, Emily Zobel Emily_Kontos at DFCI.HARVARD.EDU
Tue Jan 6 15:09:02 EST 2009

Hi:

My daughter (17 months) is enrolled in a Montessori school and she loves it. She
is able to explore and discover yet they have a disciplined routine which is
perfect for her. I myself went to a Montessori school and still remember how
much I enjoyed the environment and learning process. My daughter goes to Tara
Montessori which is in Manchester-by-the-Sea since we live north of the city so
I can't speak to the Cambridge-based schools.

Thanks,
Emily

Emily Z. Kontos, ScM
Doctoral Student, Society Human Development and Health
Harvard School of Public Health

Research Assistant, Center for Community-based Research
Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
375 Longwood Avenue
Boston, MA 02115
617.582.8191