[Parentsgroup-list] Montessori preschool?

Yi-wen Huang ywhuang at fas.harvard.edu
Tue Jan 6 14:57:57 EST 2009

Dear parents:
    I was wondering if anyone has any experience/suggestion/comment about
Montessori preschools. We're looking ahead and trying to research for a good
fit for my son. I came across the Montessori philosophy and thought I'd like
to learn more and see what people think. Also, if you have particular
recommendations for certain preschools (not limited to Montessori ones) in
the Medford/Cambridge area, that'll be great.
Thanks for your input!
Yi-wen
Grad Student
CCB