[Parentsgroup-list] ultrasound tech at HUHS

Sascha Russel russel at amber.mgh.harvard.edu
Wed Feb 11 10:47:59 EST 2009

Dear Parents who use the Holyoke Student Medical services,
I=B9ve had some not so great interactions with the ultrasound tech at HUHS =
and
was wondering if anyone else has too.  I submitted a complaint to her
manager and just wanted to encourage anyone else who has had issues with
her- or anyone else for that matter- to lodge written complaints too.  I
think unions can make it difficult to address =B3issues=B2- but at least
feedback can possibly improve things! Sometimes I think the service isn=B9t=
 as
good at UHS as it could be because most of us are only there for a few years
and don=B9t bother to complain...
Sascha, mt Leo 18months

 =