[Parentsgroup-list] Motherhood, the Elephant in the Lab

rose at fas.harvard.edu rose at fas.harvard.edu
Wed Feb 11 08:40:41 EST 2009

This event nnouncement was forwarded to me by Christine Wenc, the previous
leader of the grad parents' group. Sounds interesting...Susannah

----- Forwarded message from Christine Wenc <christinewenc at gmail.com> -----
    Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2009 08:24:57 -0500
    From: Christine Wenc <christinewenc at gmail.com>
 Subject: something to post -- Motherhood, the Elephant in the Lab
      To: "rose at fas.harvard.edu" <rose at fas.harvard.edu>

Hey Susannah,

How are you?  Saw this in my Brigham email today, "Motherhood: The
Elephant in the Laboratory," & thought I'd pass it along to be posted
to the group if you want.  Event is sponsored by Children's Hospital
Office of Fellowship Training; I am assuming it's OK if Harvard PhD
students attend.  (Children's is affiliated with Harvard Medical
School.)  Event looks like it's also to publicize a book of the same
name.

Hope all is well!  --Christine

their web site:
http://www.childrenshospital.org/cfapps/research/data_admin/Site1002/mainpageS1002P0.html

Event:
Friday, February 13, 12-1 PM panel presentation, lunch provided
Panel presentation by Editor Emily Monosson, PhD, and other book contributors
Office of Fellowship Training and Office of Faculty Development Seminar
Motherhood, the Elephant in the Laboratory: Women Scientists Speak Out
Panel presentation by Editor Emily Monosson and other author
contributors to this book of essays by women scientists of all ages.
Lunch provided
Register : Office of Fellowship Training
http://www.childrenshospital.org/cfapps/research/data_admin/email.cfm?s=1002&c=0&u=Office%20of%20Fellowship%20Training

----- End forwarded message -----