[Parentsgroup-list] Looking for bike trailer

Sebastian Velez svelez at oeb.harvard.edu
Mon Feb 9 10:47:44 EST 2009

Forgot to add: I'm giving away the bike seat, but I still need a way to
carry my daughter to school and around, so I'm looking for one of those bike
trailers. Looked into Craigslist, but only found things over $300, and one
for $40 that was just too damaged even for my low standards. If anybody is
giving away or selling for cheap theirs, I'd be very grateful. Can give you
a nice used bike, a TV, and a working PC desktop with 17" monitor in
exchange, if interested.

Best,

Sebastian

-- =