[Parentsgroup-list] FREE: child bike seat, looking for trailer

Sebastian Velez svelez at oeb.harvard.edu
Mon Feb 9 10:42:07 EST 2009

Dear all:

My daughter is almost 6 and cannot fit into her bike child seat anymore.
This is the kind that goes on top of the rear wheel. It's very used, as I
got it myself from a garage sale 6 years ago, but still in one piece and
safe. She and I love this thing so much I wish I could keep it as a memory
of the great times together, but I don't have the space in my small
apartment.

Free to the first person to come and get it (not just the first to
email/call/request it). I live in Kirkland House A-26, at 95 Dunster St
Cambridge.

All the best,

Sebastian

-- =