[Parentsgroup-list] recommendations for hypnobirthing class?

Tope Fadiran Charlton fadiran at fas.harvard.edu
Wed Feb 4 19:02:04 EST 2009

Hi Alison,

We took a hypnobirthing class at Isis Maternity in Brookline with Becky
Morgan.  The Isis branch at Arlington also offers hypnobirthing classes.  My
midwife also highly recommended Shaileen Pokress, who gives private classes
and individual instruction at her home in Arlington.  We went with the Isis
class since it was more affordable and closer to us, and we were happy with
both the class and the instructor.

Tope

On Wed, Feb 4, 2009 at 6:01 PM, Alison Denton Jones <adjones at fas.harvard.edu