[Parentsgroup-list] Suggestions for family activity for 2-year old's birthday

Marcelle Dougan marcie0817 at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 30 16:29:55 EST 2009

Hi all,
My son is turning two next week, and I was looking for some suggestions for a family activity for his birthday.  We'd like to do something special to mark the day as we're not having a party at home, since we don't know many people in the area.  We still don't know too much about the goings on in the Boston area, so any suggestions would be most welcome!
Thanks,Marcelle