[Parentsgroup-list] Looking for a part-time nanny

Candice M. Etson etson at fas.harvard.edu
Mon Dec 7 13:13:48 EST 2009

Hello all,

I live in Brookline, and I am looking for a nanny/babysitter to look after my
children on week day afternoons from about 2:30 to 6:30pm. I have two
daughters, one is 11 yrs old, and the other will be 4 in February. I am looking
for someone who can pick up my younger child from her pre-school, meet my older
child at our home, and escort both children to after-school activities as
needed. Ideally, this person would be willing to do light housework and some
cooking as well.

If you know of anyone interested in a position like this who is available to
start in January, please either have them contact me, or forward me their
contact information. Feel free to contact me off-list.

Thank you so much,
Candice Etson
617 320-7828 (cell)

--
Candice M. Etson
Biophysics Program

van Oijen Laboratory
Biological Chemistry and Molecular Pharmacology
Harvard Medical School
240 Longwood Ave, SGM 209
Boston, MA 02115

etson at fas.harvard.edu