[Parentsgroup-list] Mother's Helper wanted in Brookline - 8 hrs/wk, Mon & Fri

Kimberly Bertrand kbertran at hsph.harvard.edu
Fri Dec 4 10:16:01 EST 2009

Hi everyone,

I am looking for a Mother's Helper to help care for my 7-month old son on
Mondays and Fridays while I work from home. We live in Brookline, MA near
Coolidge Corner (accessible by T and bus). I am a full-time doctoral student
at HSPH trying to finish up my dissertation in the next couple of months.
 The hours are Mondays and Fridays from 10 am - 2 pm.  We are looking for
someone to help from now through the end of January; there is a high
probability that we would need help beyond that time too.

We are looking for someone with previous experience caring for infants who
is reliable, mature, responsible, and will interact and play with our son.
He is a very easy-going, happy baby. Responsibilities include: playing,
reading stories, making silly faces, changing his diaper, and cuddling him
to sleep. Willingness to do light chores (e.g., emptying the dishwasher,
folding laundry, sweeping the living room) during nap-time is a plus.

This might be a good position for college/grad student majoring in early
child education who is looking for some extra spending money. If you have
any leads, please email me at kbertran at hsph.harvard.edu.

Thanks so much!
Kim Bertrand