[Parentsgroup-list] Opening in a nanny-share

Rachel B. Rubin rachelbrubin at gmail.com
Tue Aug 18 18:41:49 EDT 2009

 Hi Alexander (and other parents),

We are looking for someone to share our wonderful nanny with us. We have a
four-month old baby boy and have found an incredible nanny. We would like
the nanny to work 8am-2pm Mon-Fri. However, I will be home with our baby the
rest of the time, so if you would need additional child care, I could
potentially sit for both babies. We are planning to have our nanny start on
Monday, so you could come into the nanny share at anytime. The cost would be
$9/hour for each child. The only thing, however, is that we'd like the nanny
to stay with the kids at our house and we live in Brookline. I know that's
too far for many people, but if it works for you, definitely send me an
email (rachelbrubin at gmail.com) or give me a call (617.877.0226).

Thanks!

Rachel (mother of Noah, 4 mo)
--