[Parentsgroup-list] Nanny help

Alexander Nikolaev nikolaev at fas.harvard.edu
Tue Aug 18 14:07:21 EDT 2009

Dear all,

We are looking for an affordable childcare option for our 6 month old
daughter (with a nearly immediate start date) and we were wondering if
somebody here on the list is looking for a nanny-sharing match or if a
stay at home mom is perhaps currently looking for the opportunity to
take care of more children or if somebody could recommend a nanny
(again, possibly on the inexpensive side). We are located in Cambridge
(Botanic Gardens). We understand that the timing is unfortunate, to say
the least, - but if miracles happen, this list would be the right place :)

Best regards,
Lena and Sasha, parents of Elizabeth