[Parentsgroup-list] Ikea white bookcases

Michelle Forman mlf534 at mail.harvard.edu
Mon Aug 17 14:27:22 EDT 2009

http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/S79837964

Hi all -

We are looking to unload two full-sized, white ikea bookcases w/ a cd tower
in between (see link for rough idea) if anyone would like them.

Michelle

On Mon, Aug 17, 2009 at 1:53 PM, Meeta Gupta <meeta at eecs.harvard.edu> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> We just got a call from the SFP child care center, and have been offered
> a place for our 20 month old son. However, we have another option at
> Radcliffe, which we had earlier committed too. The SFPCC sounds a little
> more lucrative as we stay on that campus, however it is not for full
> time but 3/4 time. I was a little confused whether to take up the SFP
> spot, or go with Radcliffe as planned. Any advice?
>
> Thanks,
> Meeta

Michelle Forman
Doctoral Student, Education Policy
Strategic Education Research Partnership
Harvard Graduate School of Education
617-895-6455 (cell)
617-495-7661 (office)