[Parentsgroup-list] Nanny 3days/wk 18-24 hours

Julie Shoemaker jshoemak at fas.harvard.edu
Sun Aug 9 10:10:07 EDT 2009

Hi all,
  I put my name in the nanny-share google document someone here started
but I also wanted to post to the list asking for help!  This list was
incredibly helpful for me in finding a wonderful babysitter/nanny for
this summer who will be moving on to a previous commitment at the end of
august.

I have one son who will be 4+ months old in September.  I'm looking for
a nanny 3 days/wk for 18-24 hours/week.  My preferred schedule would be
Wed, Thurs, Fri for somewhere between 6 and 8 hours a day (flexible).

I live near the Belmont/Watertown/Cambridge border (near Fresh pond) and
would be happy to do some sort of nanny-share.

If you know anyone who might be interested, or you would be interested
in trying to share a nanny with me, let me know.

Best,
Julie (mom of Gregory)