[Parentsgroup-list] Moving Help Needed - **Immediate**

Marcelle Dougan marcie0817 at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 1 08:13:51 EDT 2009

Hi all, We need help unloading our moving truck into our apartment in Brookline, this morning, Saturday, Aug 1.  If anyone knows of a reputable moving company or anyone else who is reliable, I'd really appreciate a call ASAP.  We hired movers to help us when we arrived last night, but they didn't show up.  I'd appreciate a call on 908 347 4687 if you know anyone. Thanks,Marcelle