[Parentsgroup-list] Baby stuff for sale (moving out)

Wasti, Irana iwasti at mba2009.hbs.edu
Thu Apr 30 09:09:36 EDT 2009

Hello parents,

I will be relocating in June and so need to sell everything in my apartment. Everything is in very good condition and has only been in use for 1 1/2 years.  No spills, spots, scratches, pets, smoke-free environment.

Baby mattress (used for less than a year) - Simmons kids sleep & more firm two-sided mattress for babies and toddlers. This was the most expensive mattress at BabiesRUS a year ago.  Asking price = $100

Infant car seat - Graco Snugride Infant Car Seat + Base, beige color.  Asking price = $35 (original Price $110)

Dresser - Ikea Malm 6 drawer dresser - brown (http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/30120586).  Full baby-proffed with latches to prevent toddler from opening it.  Asking price = $65.  (original price $130)

Activity table - Fisher Price Fun with Friends Laugh and Learn Musical Table (http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3109734).  Asking price = $20 (original price = $43)

Baby car - Red Lightning McQuen baby ride-on car w/ batteries - $15 (original $32)

Also for sale is all of our (adult) furniture: queen bed, mattress, dresser, nighstands, desk, dining table, chairs, etc.  If interested in those please e-mail me and I will send out the details.

Other misc. toys for small sale or give away also available.  Please let me know if you want to see any of these items. Preferred pick up time would be the week of June 8th (post-graduation).  However, timing is negotiable.

My number is 925-858-2130.
My e-mail is iwasti at mba2009.hbs.edu
I live across the river from Harvard main campus.

~Irana