[Parentsgroup-list] Possible to find help these hours?

spsuch spsuch at gmail.com
Sun Apr 26 12:58:11 EDT 2009

Hi all,

One daycare option I have for my daughter next year only goes until
3pm. I can't be free by 3:00, so I would need to find someone to pick
her up and watch her from 3 - 5. I think it's probably too early to
actually start looking for someone (because even if they said yes,
I've found that much can change in the life of a nanny in 4 months),
but I'm wondering whether people have experience with this and
opinions on whether or not I'd be able to find someone (who can drive)
for these hours. If it would make it more attractive, I could probably
go to 5:30...

It's possible that there might be another family at daycare that could
take her or share their nanny, but this is also hard to know before
fall...

I know it's all just speculation, but thanks for your thoughts!

Sara