[Parentsgroup-list] Join: Harvard Parents Social Group Google Groups

rose at fas.harvard.edu rose at fas.harvard.edu
Fri Apr 24 11:03:49 EDT 2009

Parents:
Erica - Thank you so much for taking the initiative on this.

I just posted a discussion topic on the Harvard Parents Social Group about
getting together at a playground this Sunday -- if anyone in the Harvard
Parents' Listserv is interested, feel free to respond in the google docs link
provided below, and we can make some plans!

Social events and nanny shares and more..... here we come!

Best,
Susannah

Susannah Rose
Chair, GSAS Harvard Parents' Group