[Parentsgroup-list] Any HKS Students out there?

Kathryn Glynn kathryn.m.glynn at gmail.com
Wed Apr 22 16:48:44 EDT 2009

In trying to find childcare for my kids, I realized that I have no idea what
hours I should be looking for.  Do I need daycare from 0800-1900?  Are class
schedules flexible enough that part time care will work?  What time do
classes start in the morning?
Any HKS students out there who can give me an idea?

Still looking for a nanny share, too!  Anybody have a 2-4 year old who needs
a good buddy?  My son will be 3 years and 3 months in September, and I think
it's more important for him to be around kids his age than for my daughter
(who will be 15 months in September).

Thanks!